Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: post yer pic thread

  1. #31
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lookit the curls in "her" hair! I've only seen that on show in a storefront before.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I like New York in June,
    How 'bout you?
    I like a gershwine tune,
    How 'bout you? [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thinks of the fisher king*

    that movie rules!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm watching it right now. (where do you think I could remember the first few lines from?)

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol.... well, if ya like it as much as i do,
    you'd know it.

    *thinks of the drag/balloon/work scene*

    <font size=300>ONLY FOR YOU, LYDIA!!!</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just at that part now.

    You must be she....
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I had a dream!
    A dream forget's who, Lydia!
    It wasn't for her, Lydia!
    Only for you, Lydia! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size=300>bwaaaaaaahahahahah!!!</font>

    that rocks!

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like how they try to make him as trashy
    as possible.

    unshaven....and the tag still on the dress.

    ROFLMFAO!!!


    <font size=20>venice!</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took a Carl Jung psychology class in college, and we'd discuss Fisher King endlessly.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member penisvelour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor Lydia.
    She finally finds her prince, & he falls into a coma.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •